Dental hygienist – general practice / pediatric dentistry / orthodontics
The Dental Hygienist – General Practice / Pediatric Dentistry / Orthodontics is responsible for ensuring that patients have a good understanding of their current dental health. To ensure the highest levels of patient satisfaction with our services, the Dental Hygienist is also responsible for outlining the details of the most effective and efficient treatment plans from both a preventive and curative perspective in accordance with the standards of our dental clinic in Longueuil.
- Have a college diploma in dental hygiene and be a member of the Ordre des hygiénistes dentaires du Québec
- Experience in orthodontics an asset
- Show good judgment
- Be comfortable working in a team environment and with children
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to change
- Be detail-oriented and professional
- Be able to work variable hours between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Must speak French fluently; ability to speak English an asset
Recent graduates welcome!
Start date: August 6, 2018Apply online